- To establish a well-equipped center of learning for intellectuals, academicians, researchers, and students to study and spread the ideology and philosophy of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar.
- To create awareness among the stakeholders on the human rights and laws.
- Make awareness to the students community to understand and protect their rights in the society.
- To develop appropriate methodologies to translate Dr. Ambedkar’s ideology and philosophy into practical propositions and policy instruments.
Dr. Ambedkar Chair's Action Plan
- To motivate and encourage researchers of M.Phil./Ph.D. degree programmes to take up research on Dr.Ambedkar’s contribution to Human Rights and Social Change.
- Organizing seminars and conducting Essay competition in Annamalai University on the birth anniversary of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar.
- Conducting workshop/lecture in commemoration of the Dr.B.R.Ambedkar's Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
- Publishing research papers on Dr.Ambedkar's contribution to social change and human rights in reputed national/international journals and articles.
- Inviting eminent Professors and DAF authorities to our various programmes.
- Providing financial assistant to M.Phil/Ph.D scholars those who belongs to BC/MBC/SS/ST communities to pursue their research under Dr.Ambedkar studies.